Cloudflare Log Inspector
tail -f your Cloudflare logs!
Because Cloudflare doesn't give you logs unless you're on an Enterprise plan.Sign up -or- Check out the demo
Already on Cloudflare?
Just install our Cloudflare App and you're good to go!
Not using Cloudflare?
Logflare is a general log managemnt, ETL and data plaform anyone can use. Use our agent or API to send logs from anywhere. Easily get data into BigQuery and build dashbaords from event data with Google Data Studio.
Using Logflare is free. We believe in providing a useful free product for independent creators and developers. However, if you need enterprise class features or event volume let us manage your logs.
7 day Event History
Loglfare is backed by Google BigQuery. We immediately insert your logs into BigQuery and store those there for 7 days. Need more than 7 days? Bring your own BigQuery table and keep as much as you like!
Chart in Data Studio
When you sign in with your Google account, we give you access to your underlying BigQuery table. Make dashboards with Google Data Studio using your new BigQuery table.
Our entire product is open source. Spin up your own instance of Logflare if you want, but if you need help managing serious log volume let us do that for you :)
Route logs to difference sources with Regex. Consolidate important events with log routing.
Email & SMS Alerts
Never miss an important event with realtime alerts via email or text message. Add multiple email addresses to alert everyone.
Easily generate a public url for a source. Useful for sharing realtime events with anyone without a login. Here we've routed all Googlebot traffic to this source and created a public path for it.
Include metadata with your event for logging structured data. Query this structured data with standard SQL in BigQuery. Schema is managed for you, adapting to new metadata on the fly.
Events from Anywhere
Send events via our Cloudflare app. Watch log files with our agent, or send in custom logs via our API.
- Streamed to your browser in realtime
- Up to 100 sources per account
- Display timestamps in local time & UTC
- App-like experience with our progressive web app
Big shoutout and 🙏 to @chasers for his super cool @Cloudflare workers app https://t.co/Nr0VzXskc9 I was able to quickly identify a painful bug in our latest app release that my team couldn't figure out. They introduced a small change that created recursive (infinite) API calls— Hamlet 🇩🇴 (@hamletbatista) April 26, 2019
You're using CloudFlare, right? If not, you should! However, sometimes the lack of logs on the free tier is annoying when debugging a specific problem. Enter Logflare! https://t.co/lbODVip69c— Bryan Ross (@bryanrossUK) February 18, 2019
Why Log at the Edge?
You can send Logflare events from anywhere, but edge logging can provide additional benefits to traditional server side logging.
- Nothing to install on your servers. With Logflare and our Cloudflare app you can start logging everything with a few clicks.
- Zero risk. You can uninstall our app as quickly as you installed it.
- All your requests all the time. If you have lots of servers sometimes logging systems have issues on a node or two. When you log at the edge you know you're always seeing all requests.
- Zero additional load on your system. Logflare's workers run on Cloudflares cloud. Our worker sees the request, passes it through to your system and asynchronously logs the event to Logflare with no additional latency involved and no added load to your servers.